Ibeacons (Ibeacon app Development Company) are very useful for restaurants due to the following reasons:
- Saves Manpower: You must have seen in a lot of places employers use their employees to invite the customers who are passing nearby or sometimes they use hand flyers in order to grab their attention. This particular can be automatically executed with the use of beacons as if beacons are installed in the building say in a restaurant it can send messages or alerts to inform them about the different lucrative offers. Thus employees can be deployed in some other important tasks.
- Saves Customer’s Time: Beacons can be used in the parking area or nearby location to let them know about the time they have to wait for their orders as nobody has the patience to wait for a long time if they are hungry and want to taste their favorite dishes. Sometimes, it may result in loss of some prospective dinners but it will have a positive impact on the customer’s that their time is being valued and they are being informed beforehand.
- Helps to Get Customer’s Feedback: Restaurants often request for feedback regarding the services being offered to them and about their experiences of dinning. This is generally done with the help of an online survey, which is not a good option to go for many customers as it takes extra time and effort but with the help of beacons and Restaurant Mobile App, one can take their feedback directly from the customers by sending them request messages via smartphones.
- Facilitates the Understanding of Customer’s Behavior: Nowadays, it is very essential to keep an eye on the needs and desires of customers. Beacons are helpful in gathering information every time a customer makes a visit to the restaurant, for example, what they generally like to order (Order taking mobile app Development Company); by knowing their tastes restaurants may alter their menus and promotional offers in order to attract them.
- Helps to Build Strong Customer Relationships: Beacons are also helpful in building a strong bond between the customers and the restaurant business by rewarding their frequent visitors or loyal customers. With the help of beacons, it is easy to connect your reward plans to the customer’s needs and preferences. ibeacons can, therefore, be used to trace their customers with the help of Bluetooth signals from their smartphones and can gather information about how much time they spent in the restaurant. The mobile application will use the data to give ratings to their customers and provide respective rewards for the same, for example, giving them priority while table bookings or offering them special discounts, etc.